GDPR Drop: the registry of processing activities becomes a dynamic dashboard
What if your registry of GDPR treatments gave you more than the compliance with a regulatory obligation, required by the regulatory authorities?With the GDPR Drop ™ collaborative software solution, your treatment registry turns into an opportunity: you get a complete, shared and real-time vision to manage the personal data within your company.
A comprehensive registry to meet all regulatory requirements
- Designed for compliance with section 30 of the GDPR
Integration of all the information required by the regulator
- Smooth and fast integration of all the treatments of your company
No re-entry necessary
- Restitution tool for the regulatory authorities (ICO,...).
Reports can be exported in PDF, Excel, ...
The first collaborative registry tool
- Custom access rights for each user
DPO, head of department or employee processing personal data: bespoke access rights, screens and dashboards.
- Collaborative help and alert functions
Alerts for the DPO on the level of risk perceived by each user, request for help for users, ...
A dashboard for real-time monitoring of treatment operations
- DPO dashboard:
Evolution of the level of compliance, risky operations, ... on a single screen.
- Awareness Tool:
All employees concerned with GDPR issues
- Real-time identification of risky treatments
Identification of the possible gap between an operation ** and the processing to which it relates.
The concept of a processing operation for a dynamic registry
- Each employee concerned by his treatments
Each treatment update is completed in a few clicks and in real time by the employees via the creation of "operations **".
- Always up-to-date treatments
The original treatment evolves over time to describe the reality of the company as precisely as possible
GDPR Drop: essential functions
- Census of treatments by purpose and sub-purpose
Provision of typical purposes and sub-purposes
Identification of the purposes and sub-purposes specific to each company
- Additional qualification by categories *, sub-categories, ...
Categorisation of treatments adapted for employees who are not GDPR experts
Endless sorting, selection and search criteria
Inputs of treatments and operations made simple
- Assistance in creating treatments
Possible automatic import of specific company information (suppliers, managers, purposes, etc.)
No re-entry required for recurring information
- Easy creation of processing ** operations
Each operation linked to a treatment filled in on the fly in a few clicks
Successive integration of the main APIs in the market
- Dashboards by function (DPO, department head, ...)
Alert reporting, risk assessment and consolidated vision by function
Single screen for real-time visualisation of all registry information
- Search through treatments and operations
Instant identification of operations by purpose, category, user, subsidiary, department, etc.
* The categories of treatment allow a more operational classification for the operators and multiply the possibilities of identification, selection or sorting.
** A "processing operation" is an iteration of a defined treatment. For example, the customer newsletter of the month of April is an operation (that of April) on the treatment "Newsletter Client".